Crystal's native Salesforce integration allows you to view Crystal's rich personality data directly in your CRM.
Connect your Salesforce account and automatically enrich your contacts with Crystal’s personality data. Leverage new data fields - like DISC type, DISC Overview, behavioral traits, and more - for your Contacts and Leads.
Salesforce - Implementation Instructions:
Step 1: Navigate to Crystal's Integrations Page
Click the Hamburger Menu ➞ Organization ➞ Integrations
- Click Add Salesforce
Step 2: Connect your CRM account
Click Connect ➞ Sign in
- This will automatically create new fields in your CRM. You may have to adjust permissions to show the newly created fields and/or edit where they show up in your views.
Step 3: Configure your CRM
Add your API key shared by your Crystal Customer Success Manager.
- Mapping the CRM field which contains the LinkedIn URL is helpful for match rates but not required.
Step 4: Select your enrichment configuration by toggling on the most appropriate options
See which enrichment configuration options below fits best with your processes.
- Enrich Contact
When this setting is turned on, it will add personality data to every new contact upon creation.
- Conditionally Enrich Contact
This option allows you to enrich contacts that meet a certain field condition. This is helpful if you want to only enrich contacts that fall into a certain lifecycle or lead status.
- Conditionally Enrich Checkbox
This option allows users to manually click on a checkbox field in Salesforce to trigger the enrichment of a contact. LinkedIn URL is not a mandatory field but is helpful for match rate.
- *Push Data to Contact Record
This option allows you to selectively send data from profiles created in Crystal (using the Chrome Extension or Dashboard search) back to your Salesforce account. This configuration will either match to an existing contact record, or create a new one if one does not exist.
- *This option can be selected in addition to any of the three configuration options mentioned above (Enrich Contact, Conditionally Enrichment Contact, or Conditionally Enrich Checkbox).
Step 5: Click the X in the top left-hand corner of the window to close out of the integration setup.
- Selections save automatically.
NOTE: Integrations and integrations support is only currently available for users on our Business or Enrichment plan. Speak with our team to learn more.