Add candidates to your Crystal Job using predicted profiles, email invites, or by generating a shareable link to the Crystal Job Assessment.
Follow the steps below to add candidates to your Crystal Job.
- Navigate to Crystal Jobs from Crystal's main dashboard menu > Hiring > Jobs.
NOTE: If you don't have access to this menu item, you might not have access to Crystal Jobs. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager OR Crystal Support for additional help in getting started with Crystal for Hiring.
- Select the Crystal Job you’d like to add candidates to by clicking anywhere on the row.
- Select “Add candidates” from the “More” drop-down menu.
- From the pop-up modal, you can add candidates by A) searching for already predicted profiles, B) sending email invites through Crystal, or C) by generating a shareable link to the Crystal Job Assessment that you can share out manually.
- Candidates with predicted profiles will immediately show a Job Fit percentage whereas candidates created with an invite or shareable assessment link will show once the candidate has completed their assessment.