Crystal's native HubSpot integration allows you to view Crystal's rich personality data directly in your CRM.
To get started you'll need:
- A HubSpot account with permissions to the HubSpot App Marketplace
- A Crystal Sales Premium or Enterprise admin account
- Both your HubSpot and Crystal accounts need to have the same email address
- The Crystal Chrome Extension
Follow the steps below to get integrated:
- Ensure you have Crystal's Google Chrome Extension installed.
- Log In to your Crystal admin account (you can find our login page here).
- Navigate to the Organization's page from Crystal's main dashboard menu > settings > Organization (you'll find it in the hamburger dropdown to the far right).
Note: Only users with the "Member Managers / Admin" role are able to access the "Organization" menu option.
- Select "Integrations" from the left-hand navigation of the Settings page.
- Select "Add HubSpot App" and follow the "HubSpot App Store" link in the pop-up modal.
- On Crystal's listing in the HubSpot App Marketplace, click "Install App".
- Back in Crystal, enter your HubSpot Organization ID once prompted and select "Save".
To confirm you've installed the integration correctly navigate to any contact record in HubSpot whose personality you've already predicted on LinkedIn. Please note: you need to have previously predicted the contact's personality on LinkedIn to surface their insights in HubSpot. Once completed, return to HubSpot to view their contact record. You'll see the Chrome Extension pinned to the right-hand side of their HubSpot record, and additionally the new "DISC Type" contact field under their contact properties.
Check out our support document "How do I use the integration with HubSpot?" to learn more about using the integration.