Crystal's native Salesforce integration allows you to view Crystal's rich personality data directly in your CRM.
Once set up, this integration will automatically update matching Salesforce Lead and Contact records with your Crystal Contact's personality types. Note: you need to have previously predicted the contact's personality on LinkedIn to surface their personality and insights in Salesforce.
To get started you'll need:
- A Salesforce admin account
- A Crystal Sales Premium or Enterprise admin account
- Both your Salesforce and Crystal accounts need to have the same email address
- The Crystal Chrome Extension
Follow the steps below to get integrated:
- Log In to your Crystal admin account (you can find our login page here).
- Navigate to the Organization's page from Crystal's main dashboard menu > settings > Organization (you'll find it in the hamburger dropdown to the far right).
Note: Only users with the "Member Managers / Admin" role are able to access the "Organization" menu option.
- Select "Integrations" from the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Add Salesforce".
- Follow Step #1 in the pop-up modal by clicking "Install Integration". The link will navigate you to Salesforce. Sign in if you are not already.
- On the Salesforce installation page choose "Install for All Users", check the checkbox acknowledging that the integration is outside of Salesforce's App Exchange, and click Install.
- Back in Crystal, continue to Step #2 in the pop-up modal and click "Connect".
- On the Salesforce Access page select "Allow".
- Back in Crystal, continue to the final step, Step #3 in the pop-up modal. Copy your Crystal API key and continue to either the Salesforce Lightening or Salesforce Classic setup page. This will depend on your Salesforce instance.
- On the Salesforce Setup page, paste your copied Crystal API key into the "API Key" text box. Leave "Host" blank, and click "Save".
Note: Salesforce does not provide a notice or notification when you click "Save". Once you click "Save" it's safe to exit out of this window and navigate back to Crystal to complete the setup.
- Finally, exit out of the Salesforce Integration pop-up modal. If you've followed the steps above correctly you'll see a "Successfully Integrated" message.
Note: The Crystal Salesforce Integration can take up to an hour to install. Once you've completed the steps above, you'll receive an automated email from Salesforce once the package is successfully installed.